Asking “Do you believe in geoengineering?” is like asking if the U.S. presidential candidates are for real. The answer is unfortunately “Yes!” to both questions. “And it’s very scary.“
I’ve been watching the skies intently and documenting them for the past two years at home and on my travels. When I’ve posted photos of the grids and whitish skies, reactions have been anything from astonished, to downright insulting. One person accused me of being a conspiracy theorist.
I’m not. For a long time, I avoided facing it. I looked down on Californians who talked about “chemtrails”. But about two years ago I clearly saw the proof in the skies in the form of grids, along with the planes flying back and forth to disperse chemicals. I felt stunned, upset, angry. I could no longer remain in denial or ridicule it as a Californian’s imagination.
The recognition that some people, corporations, and governments are playing God by manipulating the weather, shocked and depressed me. I kept watching the skies and I kept taking photographs and videos. The evidence of daily climate engineering has become undeniable. Governments are deciding how much (or little) sun light we’re getting — and they’re doing it by polluting the atmosphere. I’ve also researched it and interviewed some experts (who refused to be “on the record.” Even Oxford University has a Geoengineering program, for wanna be climate controllers.
So no, this is not just my fantasy.
I have a deep concern for the earth and our environment, and I’ve been trying to figure out who to write to in the U.S. government (or anywhere for that matter) to express concern. But since all parties deny anything is happening, there’s no one to take responsibility. How can you have an open and honest dialogue about geoengineering, which is happening, when a lot of people have an interest in keeping us in the dark?
Do You Need More Evidence about Geoengineering?
Stephen Colbert talked about it on his show with Harvard professor, David Keith, who’s pushing geoengineering. That same professor appears to own a company — perhaps it sells climate engineering services. In any case, it’s a market worth an estimated “10 billion USD annually” according to CIA Director, John Brennan (see video below). (This link on the Colbert Report, shows his TV interview with Daivd Keith). Even Colbert says, “They’re already dong it.”
A UN Session on Global Warming and Geoengineering
The UN Session on Global Warming reveals the Agriculture Defense Coalition’s, Rosalind Peterson give firsthand testimony about the effect of climate engineering on agriculture. Peterson worked for the California USDA (US Department of Agriculture) before she retired and founded the coalition. She shows images of the skies in her area in California, and speaks about the toxic, long-term effects. (Below.)
Need More Evidence?
Okay, so Stephen Colbert, Rosalind Peterson, and the Oxford Universty’s Geoengineering program weren’t enough evidence? Here’s what I’ve discovered about weather “modification.”
- Geoengineering exists and it’s taking place now. Geoengineering, or what is scientifically referred to as, “Stratospheric Aerosol Engineering“, “Solar Radiation Management,” or “Albedo management“, all refer to dispersing particles into the upper layers of the earth’s atmosphere to deflect sunlight. The apparent aim, according to researchers, is to stop the global rise in temperatures. In short it means that governments are taking weather management into their own hands and taking huge risks with our weather and climate change with a program that is not based on evidence. Some people call these aerosol management programs, “chemtrails”, and mainstream media discredits anyone who talks about them as being conspiracy theorists, wackos, etc. Anytime that the media and mainstream outlets seek to discredit anyone for expressing an open and honest opinion, alarm bells go off for me and I have to wonder why. What’s going on? The biggest problem is the focus. When the focus is ONLY on lowering temperatures, then that’s all that will be measured — not the long term toxic effects to humans and the environment.
- Weather Engineering has been ongoing and actively pursued by the U.S. government for the past 40 years. The U.S. military states it’s aim as “to own the weather by 2025.” A documentary aired on TV channel “Arte”, showed the pursuit of the U.S. since WWII to control the weather. The film, by Pierre Oscar Levy is in French, but many of the interviews are in English. The film was created in collaboration with the European Union’s, Programme MEDIA. It’s not “conspiracy theory” stuff, but well documented and researched. The focus is on the push of the US, but other governments must also be using geoengineering technology as well.
- Congress knows it’s going on and we’re being kept in the dark. This document available on Scribd, is a congressional document from the “U.S. House of Representatives, House Committee on Science and Technology” (Nov. 5, 2009, Rayburn Office Building, Washington, D.C.) discusses “Geoengineering: Assessing the Implications of Large-Scale Climate Intervention.” It says, “Geoengineering can be described as the deliberate, large-scale modification of the earth’s climate systems for the purposes of counteracting climate change.” Here’s the testimony of Rutgers Professor, Alan Robock at that hearing.
Why’s It important?
- We’re breathing heavily polluted air created by geoengineering.
- “Pollinators may not survive.” – Rosalind Petersen to the United Nations (Pollinators mean bees, butterflies, etc.)
- Putting aerosols into the air will impact crop production. Think food!
- It will cause geopolitical tensions as some areas benefit while others will suffer more. Think monster storms, unprecedented flooding, hurricanes.
- It’s also believed to reduce rainfall overall and create weather extremes, like extreme flooding.
I don’t know about you, but the evidence, so far, does not show the government to very credible or trustworthy when it comes to managing much of anything — whether it be its own finances, or (god forbid), the climate. Recent studies show that the massive die off of bees is in large part due to the toxic air caused from the aluminum and other particles in geoengineering. In addition, creating cloud cover is counter-intuitive. Cloud cover traps heat in the atmosphere. Just think of cold Alpine nights. The clear nights are the coldest ones, especially in the winter.
What Can We Do?
I’m sorry if this is new to you. This is not a pretty picture, and like me, you probably didn’t really want to know about it. I’ve tried to write about it for mainstream media (no one’s interested). I’ve talked with friends about it and tried to find someone in government to address who might have enough sense to realize the madness. But I’ve lost faith in the system. I still don’t know what to do, except to point out that it’s happening. Awareness of a problem is the first step in being able to change it.
So writing about it here is my best effort. It’s better than sitting around, helplessly watching, and doing nothing while the skies continue to be polluted by governments and corporations. What do you think we can do to make a difference?
Copyright Debra Moffitt, 2016. No portion of this article may be reprinted or reused without prior, written consent of the author.
And here are some more resources about geoengineering:
US Military Wants to Own the Weather on Space.com
UN Hearing on Uncontrolled Weather Control Experiments (See UN video for the hearing on the floor). “International corporations are modifying our weather all of the time.” Rosalind Peterson.
CIA Director Brennan on Aersol Injection.
And on BBC’s Hard Talk.